Saturday, March 16, 2013

Favorite female actress on OTH?

Who is your favorite female actor on the show? Think about it, there are so many beautiful women on that show. Most people are going to choose Sophia Bush that's one thing I am positive of.
But my favorite female on the show is Bethany Joy Lenz who portrays the beautiful and relatable Haley James Scott. She is such am amazing women. She is beautiful, caring, talented, motherly, and truly amazing.
Bethany also known as Joy, started off her career play playing "Scout" in the movie&play to kill a mocking bird. She eventually went on to do so many plays and become so fantastic. She auditioned for the role of Brooke Davis but ended up getting the part of HJS on one tree hill. And the role just became a part of who she is. She made so many beautiful friends on the show, and lets be honest she gets to makeout with my favorite person Nathan Scott <3 lol!
In season 7 when Shantel Vansanten became apart of the show as Quinn James (Evans) she and Bethany became best friends. When Joy became pregnant with her beautiful daughter Maria, Shantel was one of the 5 people in the delivery room. This is what Shantel said about joy and her becoming sisters.

‘Joy and I, I feel like we’re already sisters. She just had her baby, Maria, and I’m going to cry when I talk about it, but I was one of the four people who was in the delivery room. I got to see her and help her deliver her baby. It was one of the most amazing miracles I’ve ever experienced. And it will forever bond her and I even further. So, if anybody asks if we’re friends, it’s more that she’s my sister.’

Now in my opinion that is a beautiful friendship. I hope In the future I have attest one good friend like that :)

Joy is now a single mother and has a blog like this one. Where she talks about so much! What she contributes in her daily life, her daughter, her home, fashion, music etc. I love it!
Here is the link for you to check it out!

http://www.bethanyjoy.com/

Now these are so many reasons why I love Joy! Think about who you love from the show and tell me below :)

Xoxox
Lauren







No comments:

Post a Comment